not just our bodies that need exercise, but we also need the eyes of sports ..
steps below eye sport …
Lifestyles and faulty diet can also cause interference in the eye. In people with diabetes and hypertension, the chances of developing cataracts, glaucoma, and retinopathy (damage to the lining of the way the eye) may occur. The same thing can trigger the onset of the disease in the eye when you are often depressed, stressed or angry like.
Maintain and train the eye to keep it healthy is not difficult. According to Oei Gin DJing, acupuncturist who also practitioners of Qigong and pranic living in Jakarta, there are easy ways to train your eyes can still see the beautiful world, the premises do eye exercises every day.
Eye exercises are very useful for those who frequently use the eye while working. Such as accountants, scientists, tailors, book lovers, writers, students, computer specialists, and anyone who took great advantage of his eyes. These exercises can be done in a standing position, sitting, lying down, and eyes closed condition.
Furthermore, said Oei, eye exercises have many benefits. For example, reduce or eliminate the eye disease, prevent tumor behind the eye and the pituitary gland (pituitary), menghilanqkan circles and puffiness under the eyes or eliminate eye bags, reduce wrinkles around the eyes, making the eyes and surrounding muscles become elastic and strong, and sharpen the vision.
“Better sebelam and after doing gymnastics eye movements, rubbing your palms until hot. Then attach the palm of the hand in the eyes for 2.5 minutes, “he said.
1. Head straight forward. Point your eyes to the top (ceiling), then look to the floor. Perform this movement slowly and steadily 5-10 times every day.
2. Move your eyeballs to the left and right. Try like to see the ear. Perform this movement as much as 5-10 times per day.
3. Move your eyes upward. Hold the ball above the eyes. Then move to the upper left and upper right. Perform this movement as much as 5-10 times per day.
4. Move eyeball and hold down below. Then move the eyeball into the bottom left and bottom right. Perform this movement as much as 5-10 times per day.
5. Move your eyes upwards and downwards in opposite corners (alternating), starting from the top left corner to the lower right corner. Perform this movement as much as 5-10 times per day.
6. Move eyeball as in the previous movement, but starting from the bottom left corner to the upper right corner.
7. Turn the eyeball to the left in a clockwise direction as much as 5-10 times. Then, rotate the eyeball to the right, opposite the clockwise direction as much as 5-10 times. Perform the movement as much as 5-10 times.