Uric acid is definitely everybody does not want to get acquainted with the disease this one … .. ^ ^
This one disease may inhibit the movement of the sufferer because of pain in joints and so painful that it interferes with activities of sufferers.
In addition to the consumption of drugs, be it pain medication and controller medication uric acid levels, the selection of foods have an important role to control this disease.
In this article I will discuss about the food that must be shunned by people with uric acid.
Here’s his explanation:
Types of foods should be avoided by people with gout include:
• seafood such as shrimp, crab, mussels, and oysters, squid.
• Drinks that contain alcohol, such as tape, beer, wine bitter, etc..
• Canned food like sardines, corned beef, etc..
• Offal such as intestine, liver, spleen, lung, brain, heart, kidneys, etc..
• Some types of fruits such as durian, avocado, young coconut water, chips melinjo, etc.
• meat broth,
The type of food may be consumed in small amounts include:
• Tofu and tempeh.
• Fish, lamb, chicken, beef.
• Some types of certain vegetables such as kale, spinach, broccoli, and bean sprouts, papaya, asparagus, beans, mushrooms.
• Fatty foods such as milk, margarine, butter, or fried. Fat may inhibit spending uric acid through urine.
The type of food may be consumed is:
• Cheese, milk, eggs.
• Food sources of carbohydrates such as rice, potatoes, cassava, wheat, tapioca, hunkwe, macaroni, noodles, vermicelli, bread, and biscuits. However, simple carbohydrates fructose groups such as sugar, candy, cotton candy, cotton candy, and syrup should be avoided since fructose can raise levels of uric acid.
• Fruits such as watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, sweet star fruit, guava and water. Other fruits may be eaten except for durian and avocado.
In addition gout sufferers are encouraged to drink plenty, at least 2 liters or 10 cups a day, aimed at helping expenditure uric acid through urine and prevent the buildup of uric acid in the kidneys or bladder.
Too tired for this article, but for the sake of their healthy friends, I am always excited to continue to provide information about health for all may be useful … … … ..
Regards healthy …. ^ ^