this article will be about the problem of bad breath is very disturbing, and also may lower the confidence, the following explanation:
Problem of bad breath is a serious problem for some people who smell very piercing mouth nose people around him. People who are fasting mouth usually will smell bad, but it is perfectly natural. Another case occurs if the bad breath permanently would have an impact or a negative image.
Prolonged bad breath can cause someone to be less confident (confident) and could be a sign of a disease such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney failure, liver, digestive disorders, and so forth. In addition, bad breath can also be caused by a hole in the tooth, the remaining food in the mouth, cavities / caries, and so forth.
The signs of bad breath is usually caused by disruption of the balance of sour mouth like saliva flow thick, dry mouth and feel uncomfortable to talk. In addition the speaker will look restless and take the initiative away / take in speaking distance. Can also someone will complain of bad smell and the smell coming from our mouths.
When doing a fasting person will be more susceptible to bad breath is not good dihidung due to reduced production of saliva which can make the mouth becomes dry / xerostomia. As a result the amount of oxygen in the mouth will be reduced. Anaerobic bacteria can multiply in the mouth without the oxygen that breaks down amino acids and produce sulfur gases that create unpleasant mouth odor.
Tips on How to Eliminate, Overcoming and Preventing Mouth Odor No Tuberose:
1. Rub a diligent and clean teeth every after meal for at least 2 minutes.
2. Not eating foods and drinks that usually makes the mouth odor.
3. Avoid sweets that cause bad breath after the candy runs out.
4. Care of our teeth at the dentist and check ups at least twice a year.
5. Minumn lots of water and sufficient.
6. Clean your tongue with a toothbrush from germs tongue, spoon, toothbrush, etc..
7. Use a mouth spray deodorizing.
8. Diligent mouth rinsing with a special cleaning fluid to rinse.
9. Bad habit of smoking was left alone.
10. Banyaka Avoid eating greasy food when the meal.
11. Eat fibrous foods such as vegetables and fresh fruits.
12. Drinking yogurt, eating high doses of vitamin c and chewing the leaves of plants such as coriander, eucalyptus, tarragon, and others.
I hope that you are suffering from bad breath can be lost 100% or at least reduced the smell. read more about oral health
may be beneficial …
Healthy regards ……^^